Whilst most purchases are tracked correctly and you successfully get the cashback, there are situations when something could go wrong. This can happen for several reasons including anti-spyware, anti-virus or other protection on your computer that might prevent cashback tracking back to your account.
In order to aid successful tracking on your computer, please consider the following points:
- Always start your shopping journey at Store Credit website and complete the buying process from here. Do not click the merchant’s website link from Store Credit website after you have added items to your basket or generated a quote accessing the merchant’s site directly.
- Ensure that you purchase immediately after clicking through from Store Credit. Do not click to any other sites during this process.
- Make sure that there’s no other session from that website opened in another tab.
- Don't use private browsing or incognito windows in any browser.
- Ensure that your internet browser and firewall/security software are enabled to allow cookies.
- You could try clearing your cookies stored on your computer before purchasing.
- Check that you don't have an AdBlocker active or turn this off during your Store Credit website visit.
- Carefully read merchant’s Terms & Conditions and the retailer’s cashback conditions before clicking Shop Now on a merchant’s page.
It is hard for us to advise on further specifics due to the number of factors which can affect tracking on a single computer, but we would advise one further step:
- Make sure you're logged into your Store Credit website account when you make your purchase, otherwise we can't track it back to your account!
If you tried all these steps and you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to use the contact form and we will try and advise further.