How to take a screenshot on any other Android device other than Samsung
- Press the Power button and Volume down keys at the same time.
- Hold both buttons pressed until you hear a click or a screenshot sound.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy device
This tutorial should work on any Samsung phone that has a Home button, so in order to take a screenshot, follow the next steps:
- Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Then hold both buttons pressed for a second, until a shutter sound is heard or you see a small visual effect indicating a screenshot was taken.
- This may be a little difficult to get right at first, so make sure to hold the Power button slightly before you press the Home button -> then hold them both down.