If your purchase wasn’t tracked correctly, take a look at these possible reasons:
- The purchase was returned, cancelled or the order amended.
- The purchase was made on mobile using the shop’s own app (not on browser).
- The purchase was not completed wholly online.
- Another referreral has been awarded the cashback commission (e.g. a price comparison site or a voucher site).
- You didn’t comply with the terms and conditions of the retailer.
- A voucher code or gift code not authorized by us was used.
- The merchant has ceased trading or has gone into administration.
If none of the reasons above apply, simply report your transaction by using our contact form and we'll be able to look into it for you. The claim form should only take a few minutes to complete – but you will certainly need your order number as supplied by the merchant you purchased from.
Please note that you will not be able to earn cashback from two websites at once, so using both Wow Shop Online and another cashback site in the same time will not double the amount of cashback you should expect to receive.