If you want to take a screenshot on your Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Locate the Print Screen (Prt Scrn) button on your keyboard. It's usually located on the right hand side of the standard keyboards (just above the Insert, Home and Page Up keys).
- Then press the Print Screen button on the keyboard. This will copy the image you see on the screen at that moment.
- Now we'll Paste the captured image into the image editor Paint.
- Locate Paint on your PC (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint).
- With Paint open, click on Paste.
- Tap on the Menu icon located in the top left corner.
- Then tap Save As and save the screenshot in a PNG or JPEG format.